Friday, 20 April 2012

Flashback Friday

It's Friday and that means it's Flashback time!

As this week Aaron started his new job (Branch manager 'Easy Riders Bike Hire'  Agia Napa) so when I come across this photo I thought it quite apt. 

I'm going back to 1996, when we were on holiday in Gran Canaria. Aaron saw this bike in the foyer of the Hard Rock Cafe and jumped on for what was my favourite photo of the holiday. 


I've never been a big fan of bikes personally, but he loves them.  I did go out on a couple of his bikes over the years but generally not enjoyed it.   He has had 4 sports bikes and later on brought a Hyusung (kind of like a Harley, although he'd probably tell me off for describing it like a girl!) which was an improvement as it was a little more comfortable but I still wasn't a fan!

He sold the bike just before we moved to Cyprus and still misses it all the time, I'm sure he will get another one day when he can afford it!

1 comment:

  1. cool photo!! luckily for me, as i am not a fan either, none of my boyfriends have had motorbikes!! With my ex we would always hire a moped when on holiday but thats it for a motorised bike ride of me!! xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails