Sunday, 12 February 2012

Questions and answers


One thing I love about reading other blogs and being part of the 'blog world' is the that just when you are wondering what to blog about someone handily hands you a blog post on a plate, as Multiple Mummy had tagged me in 'Questions and Answers' She has written 11 questions for me to answer and then challenged me to do the same for others. 


1. Apart from your children what is your greatest accomplishment?
Oh, I hate this question!  I guess moving to a new country and making a new circle of friends and feeling like I am at home is quite an accomplishment.

2. What is your favourite beverage?
Cocktails, containing any or all the the following...... mailbu, vodka, barcadi, fruit juice, grenadine.   Or right now Mcdonalds Milkshakes!

3. Why do you blog?
Because I love it! I didn't imagine I'd still be going over 2 years on when I first started and I certainly didn't think it would be so rewarding, enjoyable.... and addictive, maybe the reason I blog is just because I can't stop!

4. If a pregnancy scan said twins tomorrow , what would be your initial thoughts?
OH MY GOD.......I would laugh as I usually do in inappropriate situations, then I would probably pass out with shock...... I have my 12 week scan on Wednesday and hopefully this is not going to happen!

5. What is the hardest part of parenting to your mind?
Being patient!

6. What is your secret parenting weapon?
Bribery, and living upstairs from the Grandparents!

7. What is your idea of blissful ‘me’ time?
Listening to music without being moaned at to turn it off, having a meal and a few drinks with friends and being able to finish an entire conversation.

8. Who do you think has the best job. The Mummy or the Daddy?
Definitely the Mummy, Daddy can often appear to be the better job as they get to leave the house, have adult conversation and stop at the pub on the way home much more easily but given the choice I know which one I'd rather be doing (even if I do moan about it sometimes!)

9. What thing would you recommend people do before children if they get the chance?
Go out a lot, dance until your feet hurt, stay up drinking until the sun comes up and sleep.... a lot!

10. What are you hopes for this year?
I hope that Aaron finds work very soon and we can get on with living as opposed to surviving. Also that I have a pleasant, easy pregnancy and birth and that Leo takes to being a big brother well. 

11. Describe yourself in 5 words?   
Impatient, nosy, restless, friendly, frustrated.




The Rules:
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post. 
  • Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
I tag, and also recommend you pop over for a read when you have 5 minutes...
Love, Life & Babies                             Mummy Mishaps
The Boy and Me                                  Real Housewife of Suffolk County
Here Come the Girls                           Romanian Mum
The Crazy Kitchen                              Seasider in the City

My questions to them....
Would you like to live in a different country?  Why would / wouldn't you?
Are you doing what you thought you would be at this age when you were a teenager?
What is your biggest addiction, and does it worry you?
Do you speak a foreign language? Would you like to?
What is your favourite holiday destination?  (either past or a 'dream destination)
What most annoys you?
What is your dream job?  
What are you looking forward to this year?
How upset would you be  if you woke up tomorrow morning and the internet had ceased to exist?
What day / period of your life would you like to re-live?
If you could travel in time (you know, without buggering up the space/time continuum thing) would you go forward or backwards?


6 comments:

  1. good answers :) and fingers crossed there isnt 2 bubbas in there hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Emma! Perfect timing as I'm on a bit of a loss of blog mojo at the moment.

    Love your answers - great secret weapon, although I couldn't imagine living that close to the grandparents as much as I love them ;)

    Good luck with the 12 week scan on Wednesday too. I was so thrilled for you when I was lucky enough to catch your announcement on your even though I was holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanja @ Emma's Lunch9 October 2012 at 20:32

    I love your answer to number 7. Being able to finish a conversation is a big one for me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the scan! How exciting!

    Thanks for the tag. Have scheduled mine for Thursday. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, will look out for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this and would love to be part of the mummy blog world. i have just started! please read if you have a sec!

    http://rubyandlotus.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails