Friday, 17 February 2012

Flashback Friday returns!

Flashback Friday is coming back!


Last year the highlight of my blogging week was Cafe Bebe's Flashback Friday and I was very sad to see the end of it, so I'm very pleased to say that Karin asked me if I'd like to take it over, of  course I said yes!

I love old photos and stories, from as long as I can remember I badgered my Mum into showing me the family photo albums again and again and I love to see other peoples photos and hear the stories behind them.  Flashback Friday is a way of sharing those moments, ones that you probably would have blogged about if you'd been able to.  A way of remembering the little things that often get forgotten about through the years and a way of bringing those old photos to life for yourself and maybe the next generation. 

Next week I will be opening up the linky and I'd love you to join in and share your photos, it can be a picture of you as a child, your parents, or even your Great Grandparents, from last year or from much further back, highdays and holidays or any day in between.   Anything you fancy as long as it takes us back in time. 

If you wish, you can grab the code for the  badge to display on your post, the important part though is to come back and add your post to the linky, then visit some of the others for a lovely nostalgia fest!

FlashbackFriday
Grab my button
and join in

6 comments:

  1. Very glad it is continuing, love all the flashbacks now waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed the Flashback Fridays...Glad its back. I look forward to linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay lets push it and hope we can keep it going! x

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Ignore me, it did on my phone but not on the laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah! I was wondering about this the other day! How come your code says 'iamtypecast' though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, very observant!   It did as I forgot to change that bit (used Nickie's tutorial!)  

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails