Friday, 20 January 2012

Reasons to be cheerful again

It's cheerful time again!   This week seems to have flown by which must mean I've been feeling more cheerful than I have recently.

1. After more than 2 years we have finally decided to paint our living room and bedroom, I debated if we could afford the paint but with a little assistance from my Mum it turns out we can, and as I justified it to myself - if we had the money to get the paint Aaron wouldn't have the time to actually paint it as he'd be at work so better get it painted while we can!

2. I've discovered Pinterest, this is possibly not a good things as I didn't really need another way to waste time online but finding a lovely new site to play with is the next best thing to getting a new gadget.

3. It looks like Greek4Kids lessons will soon be coming to my area, which I'm really excited about. When they launched last year I really wanted to take Leo but it was just a bit too far to go every week. I think the lessons are a brilliant idea and hopefully I can help to promote it in the area and help their success.

4. I got some amazing bargains this week  and we ended up rearranging almost our entire apartment to fit them in. It meant we had a good old sort out and declutter and I'm really pleased with the result, we've actually managed to make the place look bigger even though we've put more furniture in it!

5. I had an unexpected parcel arrive yesterday from my lovely friend in the UK. She sent a colouring book, crayons and sticker book for Leo and it was lovely to see how excited he was about it!  It's so nice to receive something out of the blue, and she's written a lovely long letter to all of us too.




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

2 comments:

  1. MidlifeSinglemum9 October 2012 at 20:30

    I love new furniture. Good reasons. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of things to smile about. I can't believe you've only just discovered Pinterest. Fantastic place - although highly addictive!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails