Sunday, 8 January 2012

Project 52 - Week 1

Welcome to Project 52...... a photo a week for a year.  

After deciding not to join in with the 366 photo challenge that many of my fellow bloggers are doing as I didn't want the pressure of having to do it EVERY day I realised that Project 52 would be a much more achievable goal.  It also means that I no longer have to be 'completely Silent' on Sundays!



This was actually the very first photo of the year, taken just after Aaron had made a mad dash through painful hailstones to protect our glass dining table.

Can you believe the size of those things!



 For other Project 52's and 366 entries head over to The Boy and Me's new weekly link up.              

24 comments:

  1. We had those the other day and they were massive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek - wouldn't like to be hit by those! Good work Aaron! Cx 

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are huge!  Good man, saving the table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda (The Ana Mum Diary)9 October 2012 at 20:29

    OH wow, that huge hailstones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord! Hail is the only weather condition that scares The Boy, because of the noise.

    Thanks for linking up to #Project366

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh we very rarely get hail hope the glass table survived :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey! They look like big diamonds - if only ey?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, that must've been on helluva hailstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey, you had bad weather there. Just lots of wind here. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Project 52 sounds far more manageable - good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It did luckily :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh that would have been a great start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I thought it was broken glass!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't know how I managed to stay silent for so long - it's really not in my nature!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great photo Emma - i did wonder what on earth was going on when i first saw the photo, as you say now you don't need to be silent i don't need to guess. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was worried it was going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's what I thought, especially as I've been doing Silent Sunday for ages anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was the first storm that woke up Leo although he said the thunder not scaring me Daddy - but you just need to cuddle me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought it was shattered glass, I bet those hailstones hurt

    ReplyDelete
  20. ouch! They are massive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vanja @ Emma's Lunch9 October 2012 at 20:30

    I like that idea... Project 52! Can you believe there is so much rain in Cyprus?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know, what happened to 345 days of sunshine or whatever it is the tourist board says? :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails