Thursday, 10 November 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3 - still smiling, just!

I'm still smiling, well I say smiling, it's more like grimacing through the pain!  On Tuesday I picked up Leo off the sofa and pulled a muscle in my back and it got steadily worse throughout the day, Wednesday morning it took me 20 minutes to get out of bed :(

I'm still cheerful though as in particularly good timing I've met the lovely Claire from MG Fitness and they don't just do fitness, Claire is also a qualified sports massage therapist so has been helping me out and at least I can now get in and out of bed!

Tomorrow I'm due to meet up with a couple of my friends at the local soft play place, I'm only kinda cheerful about this one of the girls leaves Cyprus next week to move back to the UK and we're really going to miss her. I am looking forward to the meet up though as Aaron is also coming (to save me having to climb round the play area with a bad back!) and he's only been to soft play once with him before, so will be great for him to see how much he loves it.

My biggest reason to be cheerful is the fact my friend Larisa arrives on Sunday for her first ever visit to Cyprus, I saw her once last year in my visit to the UK but apart from that its been 2 years, so I'm looking forward to plenty of gossip to catch up on!


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



6 comments:

  1. I am definitely doing R2BC this week.  It's been far too long.
    I hope Aaron enjoyed the soft play.
    And I hope you are enjoying your friend's visit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you looking at positives despite the pain.
    Seeing an old friend is a very good reason, time flies by these days so make some special memories
    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also pulled something in my back about a month ago. It killed for two weeks but is now steadily getting better. I have a physio appointment on Dec 6th. I hope you feel better soon and have loads of fun with Larissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back is getting better! Was thinking of you the other day - My Dad is in Cyprus at the moment on holiday and is spending this weekend with his old best mate who moved out there about 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get well soon! hope you have a fab time with your buddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you about a bit more again, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails