Monday, 21 November 2011

Ladies who cake.

I love cake.... well who doesn't!

I love to bake cakes but I'm not even vaguely artistic and to make matters worse have zero patience so generally not very good at even trying!  So in our house when it come to making special occasion cakes it become a team effort, I bake it and Aaron decorates it. Between us I think we've done well, there was the pumpkin cake, the ghost cake, Mickey Mouse for Leo's birthday among others.

A couple of people said we should sell them but they as good as they are, they are not that good.... these however I think are brilliant...


They are the work of my lovely Sister-in-law and her business partner who have recently started 'Ladies Who Cake'  They are based in Kent working from home and since they started earlier this year have been inundated with requests.


You can find them on facebook at Ladies Who Cake

This is NOT a sponsored post, I have received no payment, not even any cake for writing this, I just wanted to share these brilliant creations with you. I will however be demanding samples when I'm next in the UK :)

4 comments:

  1. Theramblingpages9 October 2012 at 20:26

    Those cakes are brilliant, I love the Angry birds one, my eldest would as well.

    I love anything like this, over the past few years I have quite got into decorating cakes and each year my boys seem to come up with more and more elaborate ideas of what they want.

    I wish I had the time and the money to do something like your sister though - she is a seriously talented person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look amazing. I love the cauldron with the overflowing rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fantastic cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these looks amaaaaazing cakes! what talented relations you have! mmmm x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails