Sunday, 6 November 2011

A big kid at heart! - Introducing John Crane and Sevi toys

When I was pregnant and we found out we were having a boy, Aaron was very excited about the future prospect of all the 'boy toys' that he could play with give to Leo. On our first trip to Toy's R Us he had looked quite ill when he was faced with the pink aisle!  Although I was not disappointed at all with the knowledge we were to have a boy, I did look wistfully at all the lovely girls toys which in my mind seemed much 'nicer' compared to the noisy flashing plastic 'fighty' toys that seemed to make up the boys section.

So I'm pleased to see that John Crane Ltd have joined forces with Sevi to distribute their range of gorgeous handmade wooden toys.


There is just something about wooden toys that I love, they are so much more durable and something kids tend to always come back to after each new 'fad' they get caught up in.
Leo would love these, and they appeal to the big kid in me!

To find out more about them, you can visit their website or find them on facebook and twitter.

I was introduced to the company by Blogmatch and received this gorgeous wooden keyring as a thank you for sharing this post with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails