Tuesday, 8 November 2011

10 Questions

There is another meme doing the rounds at the moment and I've tagged by Jenny from Mummy Mishaps.


1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Enthusiastic, loyal, inpatient, persistent, talkative, frustrated, sociable. 

2. What keeps you awake at night?
Not much, usually I sleep very well but these days it's not so much Leo waking up rather the thought that he is about to wake up! I can lie in bed for ages thinking he's probably going to wake up any second, sometimes he does, sometimes it an be an hour or two later but I still do it!

3. If  you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
I think I'd be Leo, it would be fascinating to see the world through his eyes and be able to have the best time ever by playing with a box or jumping on some squares. It would be interesting to better understand how annoying it must be to be 2 years old and to see things from his point of view.

4. What are you wearing now?
Pyjama's, big fluffy dressing gown and slipper boots. I realise I could have lied and pretended I was actually dressed but I do most of my blogging either late at night or really early in the morning!

5. What scares you?
Our finances, or lack of them! 

6.What is the best and worst thing about blogging?
There are several good things about blogging, it's hard to narrow it down to one. I suppose the best is the people I've 'met' which is odd as I've not met any in 'real life'. I love the community between bloggers and the way they bounce off each other, inspiring them and supporting them. I also love the fact it is providing me with a record of our life that will be great to look back on.

The worst... well many people have said about the cyber bullying that sometimes goes on but I stay out of that so it's not my worst. For me there is no real downside but if I had to pick it would be the time I feel I 'have' to spend doing it and being online, although that's self imposed and  I don't HAVE to I can't complain really! 

7.What was the last website you looked at?
Facebook, it's such a habit so it's usually the first and last one I look at! 

8.If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Hmm, that's a hard one. I could say I wanted to be fitter/thinner but I could change that so I should come up with something better. I would be able to speak Greek fluently - I'm working on it but I think fluency is a long way off!

9. Slankets, yes or no?
In case you don't know the Slanket is a blanket with sleeves, I want one!  Aaron would go mad - he used to moan that I always sat under a blanket in my flat but it would be perfect for the cold winter nights here!

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Jenny is the first person I started chatting with when I started blogging, and although we've never met I would now consider her to be a  friend, we 'talk' more often than I do with most of my 'real' friends!  We have discovered we have lots in common and not just a love of drinking and fancy dress!  


The rules...
Answer the 10 questions
Tag someone to do the same
Come back to the original blog post by Super Amazing Mum  and comment saying you've done it so everyone can find the posts.

I'm going to tag Christine - Expat Mum in Portugal  as I'd like to find out her view on the Slanket.. wondering  if she will be feeling the cold as much me after a long hot summer!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, finally done it, sorry it took a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello old friend :)
    Great set of answers there Emma, I especially love the fact that you would love to be also for the day - brilliant answer! It would be great to see daily life through Burtons eyes! Glad you are a fan of slankets too - must be an age thing as they young 'uns don't seem to appreciate their cosy qualities! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers. I hate slankets. I think they are odd, Look forward to more posts. :) 

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails