Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Up, Up and away....

Today I crossed another item of that great 101 list of mine as I went parasailing with my Dad!

Its something I've wanted to do with him for ages - would have to be us together as there is no way you'd get my Mum or Aaron up there! I had done it once before on my own, many years ago and although I did enjoy it, I felt really really sick!

Much to my disappointment I found out that I'm not good on boats (or flying 150metres in the sky) so I was really pleased to be offered a pair of Sea-Bands for review.

Sea-Bands are a drug-free way of reliving nausea, travel and morning sickness and they worked. They work by applying continuous pressure  by way of a plastic stud on an acupressure point between the two central tendons on the wrist. I put them on as I got on the boat and felt fine - although they did not get rid of the slight fear as the boat sped up and we were lifted high in the air!

Unfortunately I did not get any photos from the air, I guessed I would be too busy hanging on for dear life and worrying about dropping my camera so I can't share the magnificent coastline views we saw around my favourite beach Konnos Bay.

I am very impressed with the Sea-bands and will be keeping hold of them for more boat trips in the future.  I also have four pairs to give away (2 adults and 2 children's)
If you would like to win a pair then  simply do the following 2 things
'Like' A matter of choice on facebook,  and follow me on twitter @Emsyjo and leave me a comment to say you have below with your email address or twitter name stating if you would like to be entered into the draw for the adults, children's or both.

For more information on Sea-Bands you can visit their website or facebook page  or you can find them on twitter @SeaBandNausea.

You enter into the both draws but this does not mean you will win both, it will just place you into both draws. The draw will be made on 30th September and winners will be notified via twitter or email. Winners must email their address within 7 days or unclaimed prizes will be redrawn.

I was sent this product to review, all opinions are my own and not influenced by anyone else. 

8 comments:

  1. Well done for getting another one of your 101 things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey does this work for car sickness too??  ever since my 1st pregnancy I get really bad motion sickness.  Well, I guess I'd like to enter for both :D  @vanrad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a thrilling experience and well done for another one of your 101 things struck off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are designed for all travel sickness. You're the first entrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great way to review the sea bands!! i hope you enjoyed your parasailing time too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, rather you then me!!  Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma - Congratulations!!

    I would definitely like to enter the competition, my daughter suffers terrible car sickness and we have a 12 hour drive to France planned at the end of October.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked you FB and Twitter pages

    Adults please x

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails