Saturday, 30 July 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3

This week has been a fairly normal week but I appear to be feeling more cheerful than I did last time I joined in with Michelle's Reasons to be Cheerful!

1. Due to the ongoing power cuts (resulting from the recent explosion) Aaron will be finishing work early and be home at 6pm ish rather than 8pm.  It does mean he has to start at 8am instead of 9.30, therefore leaving at 6am but he'll get to see Leo before he goes to bed now which is great.

2. Leo is gradually getting better in the water so I'm going to make sure we get in the pool most days. (He still won't wear armbands at all which is annoying in deep water as I have to hold him constantly and scary in water he can stand in as I have to be right behind him all the time in case he slips over and can't stand himself back up.)  He has started putting his face into the water and jumping in from the side.

3. We have finally got a BBQ after nearly 2 years of living in Cyprus (Thanks, Mum & Dad!)  I love BBQ's and I think we have already used it more that we did our old one in the UK that we had for 3 years!


Click the badge below to visit Mich and see what everyone else is feeling cheerful about this week....

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart

6 comments:

  1. I love our bbq and when the gas one gave up we brought the traditional Cypriot one. I swear the food tastes better! 

    Sounds like little one is going to be a fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, get the bbq on, we will be up later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh BBQ's in the sun - not much better!  Wekk done to your Leo with his water confidence, I wish we could get to the pool each day!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know everyone always prefers traditional but I do like being able to cook at the click of a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma,
    Sorry to hear about the devastating explosion. I knew nothing of it all. Glad to hear that you're coping well with the aftermath.

    Kids are really scary in the pool! My 4yo runs about without a care in the world and shows no fear at all - the teaching them to swim challenge is a bit daunting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so wonderful to have BBQ in the summertime. New GFC follower from the hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! 

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails