Wednesday, 1 June 2011

The Gallery - Grateful

In honour of the Save the Children campagin to make a lot of noise to raise awareness of the need for vaccination for all children ahead of the global summit on June 13th this week's Gallery prompt is I'm Grateful for...

I'm grateful for many things, especially the fact that we live in a part of the world where we have access to medical care and vaccinations for our children. (even if you have to learn a new way of going about all of that stuff in a new and often confusing country) I'm grateful that I have a gorgeous happy and healthy little boy who makes me pull my hair out thankful every day. I'm grateful for our big mortgage lovely home and for my husband who works so hard to look after us, and my parents who also do so much to help. 

This post is is danger of getting a bit gushy.... don't worry... I've not gone soft,

This may not be in the true spirit of the prompt but right now I am grateful for this...


Thank the lord, he's gone to sleep! 

It is an old picture, I'd take another one but I cannot bear taking the risk of waking him up!

Please go and sign Save the children's petition and give other Mum's the chance to have their babies grow into toddlers that drive them crazy :)  

7 comments:

  1. http://thelotteryoflife.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo and you're right; be grateful for a sleeping child because it allows you the moment of solitude where you need to recharge in order to appreciate everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummyandthebeastie9 October 2012 at 20:13

    I am often grateful for precious nap times! then I miss my son when he is asleep (I can't win!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God yeah...I remember those precious moments when they are sleeping. I used to get my bath and paint my nails...sod the housework, lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha yeah nothing like being grateful for a sleeping child x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sleep in general is a great thing to be grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails