Friday, 17 June 2011

101 in 1001 - the next 6 months


Although I started my 101 list last July it's only recently that I've joined forces with Sarsm and the others and their update posts. As I have already completed several items off my list I decided to do a round up of the things I'd ticked off in the first 6 months.

I realised there were quite a few, and now it's June I'm almost a year into the challenge!

This year I've ticked off several more so it's still going well. My parents moved over here in March so I made sure their apartment was ready for them and then not long after they arrived I finally got to take them to Cape Greko and Konnos Beach. They also very kindly brought me over a new mobile phone (no.99)

I wanted to inspire someone to make their own 101 list, and had achieved that when a friend of mine started his own. and then of course I later found out that I had inspired more!

I wrote a guest post for The Five F's blog back in March and I got to 100 followers on my blog! I also started a facebook group for Mum's in East Coast Cyprus to try and bring everyone together and give everyone a bit of support.

For a long while I had been really worried about getting Leo off his bottles but I did last month and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

Leo turned 2 last month and we had a great party, so I finally got round to making a playlist of children's party music, it's all very well but now he asks for 'Happy birthday' song every day!

There are several other items on the list that are in progress or I am planning on doing very soon, I'll keep you updated as they happen.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your progress! It's great to see what you've accomplished in a whole year.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails