Monday, 16 May 2011

Listography - Products I can't live without

This week Kate has asked us our Top 5 products we couldn't live without.  So here we go...


1. My laptop - without a doubt this is number one. I love blogging, keeping in touch with people in the UK and I generally watch all my tv online. Without my laptop I am not a happy bunny at all!

2. My camera - I rarely go anywhere without my camera. I've always loved photos and I was usually the one on a night out who ended up with lots of embarrassing photos of everyone. I have hundreds and hundreds of pics. Now Leo is my main photographic subject but I enjoy taking lots of photos of places out and about in Cyprus for my blog too.

This where I get a bit stuck, once upon a time I'd have been able to reel off a whole long list but everything that pops into my head I could actually live without now. When we moved  we didn't have access to a lot of our things for a long time and I realised how much stuff we owned that we didn't actually need. 


Ok, so had a quick look around and number 3 would probably be our gazebo.


I love the gazebo, it gives us some essential shade in the summer and because it has fly screens and sides which close also a nice place to sit in the evening. I spent every single evening in it last summer with my laptop!

4. Flip flops - I am one of the rare breed of women who hates shoes, I want to like them but I've never really mastered the art of walking in heels and even pumps seem to always hurt me. Therefore from March till October I tend to wear nothing but my trusty flip flops!

5. My kettle - I never used to be a big tea drinker (always tea though NEVER evil tasting cofee ever!) but over the years it has turned into a habit that is here to stay. On Saturday I tried to make my first cuppa at 6am and discovered my kettle had packed up!!!!!  Yep, turns out boiling water on the hob is a pain in the bum and I couldn't live like that for very long!  (Lovely parents came to the rescue and brought me a new kettle later that day - thanks Mum & Dad!)

6 comments:

  1. This list made me smile! Yes, I agree completely with the laptop and camera. I can see why the gazebo is perfect for your list (if only I lived where I would have a similar need for one...). FLip flops, ditto. I LOVE flip flops and love it when the weather in Essex warms up enough to wear them. Or even close. It's cool today, but I've got them on! And your kettle! Of course! Thats a good one. I think I'd really miss a kettle if I didnt have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theramblingpages9 October 2012 at 20:50

    I so agree about the kettle, essential in our house as well, and I didn't put camera on my list but I am always known to be the one to have one with me as I love my photos, although my phone can take some pretty good pics as well. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma_My_Big_Nutshell9 October 2012 at 20:50

    Your gazebo! Ohhhh, how idyllic. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  The more I read about your life, the more I want to pack up and emigrate...it sounds idyllic! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummyandthebeastie9 October 2012 at 20:50

    Your gazebo is just the same as my parents one in Spain, it's a new addition but great! I don't know how they managed without it before. 

    I too am not a shoe person, I struggle to find shoes I like and hate big heels as I feel too tall and awkward. As soon as the weather warms up my flip flops are out too and I love jewelled ones x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that your view? It's stunning xxx 

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails