Sunday, 15 May 2011

101 things in 1001 days

On July 29th 2010 I started my 101 list. (a list of 101 things I would like to complete in 1001 days.) I was thrilled to discover yesterday that I inspired Sarah who writes Sarsm's blog to start her own list and she in turn persuaded inspired The Laughing Housewife to do the same.

Sarah even made this lovely badge for us.

My 1001 days run until April 26th 2013, I'm doing ok I think - the Day Zero website tells me I've completed 31% of the list. I have amended the list a little since starting it and I will possibly do it again once more. I did have some debate as to whether that was cheating but it's my list, and I figured it has to stay achievable.  It took me a long time to write it and I think I threw a few things in there without really thinking about them!

I had originally planned to write a blog post about each item, (this was also on the list) but I realised some of them were not that worthy of a whole blog post. I will though be updating my blog more regularly with my progress especially as I now have some 'blog friends' doing the same.

I've set up a blog hop for anyone else doing a list who would like to join us, it doesn't matter if you are part way through or if you just fancy starting now (or later) You can get the code here


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know you inspired several after you to do the same! I was inspired by them and am working on getting things crossed off my list. Very exciting.
    http://perfectingmotherhood.wordpress.com/101-in-1001/ 

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails