Friday, 8 April 2011

Flashback Friday

This week we've had several 'Mother' related posts, Sunday was Mother's Day, and I had my very first Mother's Day card, I've even been out meeting other Mums in Cyprus so I thought lets round off the week with one more 'Mum' related post for 'Flashback Friday'


This is my Mum and I, taken in the very early 80s. It adorned our wall in the front room for many many years, in fact it also cropped up in another photo years later, although Mum is hidden by a balloon!






Don't forget to check out the other entries over at Cafe Bebe

11 comments:

  1. Ohh bless, what a super cute picture. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha lovely picture and don't you look like your mym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mother/daughter picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every home has a similar photo :) One that was always there, it's great for spurring on memories though isn't it? and what a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely photo to of the two of you. you look at lot like your mum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless...love it! What a fab photo of you and your mum! ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up to Flashback Friday!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo! Poor mum hidden by a balloon in the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, great picture of a picture (although your poor Mum being covered by a balloon!). Love the 90's (?) baggy jumper btw x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love the baggy jumpers! I think it would have been 80s -either '88 or '89 must have been ahead of my time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely photos. Beautiful.
    I was looking forward to my first Mother's Day card but it never materialised xx
    Thanks for your comment today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you look so much like your Mum, it could easily be the same person in those 2 photos!
    x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails