Friday, 1 April 2011

Flashback Friday - Summer time

Today (Thursday) I decided that Summer is most definitely just around the corner, we had our usual Mum's and kids meet up and spent the whole time in the garden.It's a well sheltered garden and with no breeze it got very warm indeed,  I even had to move into the shade at one point!

Excited by the arrival of the hot sunny stuff I thought I'd find some related photos for this week's Flashback Friday


This was taken in 1982 on a family holiday in Wales, I don't think I actually remember anything about the holiday, as my memories are the same as the photos we have but I do like this one in particular. I assume I was copying my Dad as he has always been a fan of sunbathing.


I think there will be a lot more of that this year, for Dad at least - I will get my sun time whilst chasing a mad toddler around a beach!


Click the button to see all the other 'flashbacks'

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous...hope the sun returns to the UK again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm loving the over the shoulder red carpet pose on the second photo Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Summer memories seem to be the best, don't they?! Thanks so much for sharing this for Flashback Friday! :)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one here who can't wait for the summer! Gorgeous flashback

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, isnt the sun just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holiday memories are the best ones! Very cute photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah memories of our Welsh holiday - sunshine and rain,
    and many memories of sunny Spain, one of my favourite photos of you.
    Also the thought of many sunny Cyprus days ahead of us this year.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails