Friday, 18 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3

I missed last week's Reason's to be Cheerful link up as my parents moved to Cyprus last week and we've been spending time helping them settle in and doing lots of cooking as we are waiting for their shipping to arrive. The last week we have been sharing my frying pan and baking tray!  Their arrival was my reason to be cheerful last week, along with the fact I now have two extra pairs of hands should I need them, a babysitter right on my doorstep, and adult company during the day!

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart

This week I am still cheerful...
  • It seems that summer is most definitely on its way, if not knocking on the door already, although the evenings are still cold the last few days have been gorgeous. AJ returned from the pub last night saying that there were even a couple of sunburnt faces around!
  • Yesterday I re-joined Slimming World. I almost didn't as I do know how to do it and several people said there was no point in going when I could do it on my own. For me, it's all about the group though, that's how I did it before and I am pleased that I've started again. I am feeling motivated and looking forward to getting out my old 'slim' clothes.
  • AJ and his pool team have won the local league, there is one game left to play but after winning last night's game they will still be top of the league even if they lose next week. They have also won the 'Charity cup'  and are in with a chance of winning another trophy next week.  It looks like Pool Presentation night next month will be quite a celebration!







4 comments:

  1. Well done on joining in this blog hop again which is so good don't you think?
    Like your reasons and sounds like you have lots to be cheerful about right now.
    You have to be in the right place emotionally to lose weight I think and glad you are ready and also seeking support with it.
    My reasons and very cute pics this time are at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's great and my little one is loving having his Grandparents on the doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find Babysitter Australia9 October 2012 at 20:40

    Are you looking for an extra hand to help our with your household and your children?Nanny Australia is offering Nanny, Au Pair, Babysitting and Tutoring services to parents in Australia.

    Au Pair companions are international visitors who travel to Australia on a Working or Student Visa to acquire a better understanding and appreciation of Australian life while living with an Australian family and caring for their young children. They become full-fledged family members, sharing a cultural exchange experience, which often leads to a lasting relationship with the host family.

    Should you be interested in hosting an Au Pair, please email our friendly team and we will answer all your questions.

    team@nannyaustralia.com.au
    Find Babysitter Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that your parents have moved to Cyprus. It will be super for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails