Friday, 25 February 2011

Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3 Week 7

This weeks reasons to be cheerful....



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


1. Spring has arrived here in Cyprus and the weather is starting to change, it won't be long before the shorts and dresses are unearthed from the back of my wardrobe and we can hit the beaches again. Also we will have a few months of lower electricity bills as we can stop trying to heat our uninsulated apartment, I love the bit in between needing the heating on and having to use the air conditioning!

2. I'm going out with the girls on Saturday night, and having a lie in on Sunday morning - yay! We are going to one of my local pubs so I don't even have to drive, looks like I might be needing the lie in :)

3. Leo is back to drinking water during the day after weeks of refusing anything but milk. It was starting to become a problem as he was filling up on it and eating less. Still won't drink out of anything but a bottle but it's only water so I'm not too bothered at this stage. He thinks it's juice though bless him, now says "duuce Mummy peese" I had offered him other drinks while trying to reduce his milk but he refuses all but water so I'm certainly not going to complain about that!

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Even if you are not feeling very cheerful check out the other posts and maybe that will help!


2 comments:

  1. Saturday night out with the girls sounds like a good reason to be cheerful - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful night out and lie in! One of mine only drinks water and milk- it is fab!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails