Although the small selection does mean that the programmes get repeated A LOT, and by that I mean sometimes twice an hour on the BBC Entertainment Cbeebies, let me tell you that can make even the best shows annoying.
1. Me Too - this is the most annoying programme by far. What the hell is the point of this crap! Sorry going into a bit of a rant now but this programme actually pains me to watch. It's not been on for a while and the songs will not leave my head. It is truly the worst thing I have ever seen.
2. Balamory - I've noticed this on a few peoples lists, I can only assume they haven't seen 'Me Too' as that makes Balamory look good. But that's not to say it is, and they couldn't be any more politically correct which also winds me up.
3. Barney & Friends - Leo loves Barney, he gets really excited when it starts and dances about shouting "Baba" for that reason I do like it, it taught him the colour 'purple' which was the first colour he knew. But... I would love to go and kick the crap out of that big purple thing. Actually it's not Barney himself that annoys me, it's the ridiculously happy kids I'd really like to punch but that might be a bit harsh!
4. Tweenies - Annoying voices, too loud and too colourful - gives me a headache!
5. Teletubbies - I actually don't mind the Teleubbies at all, it's a very easy programme to ignore I find, however when they do the video clip thing it really annoys me that they show the same thing twice.
To see what everyone else is ranting about (it's not just me honest!) head over to Kate takes 5
Images from Google