Thursday, 17 February 2011

Cheeky monkey

I love to find the little slip of paper in my post box telling me I have a parcel at the post office, it's usually something exciting from the UK and usually for Leo. So imagine my surprise when I collected the latest parcel to find it was for me!  It was a cute little t-shirt from T- Shirt Printing.net, and did I mention it was for me!!

Except this happened..... 

He found it funny for a while but I eventually got it back as it was a little bit long and he couldn't walk properly in it.

When I actually got to try it on myself I was very impressed, it seems to be really good quality and the picture looks like it will last well.

T-shirt printing.net will print personalised t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts with a huge selection of garments and colours..... including kids t-shirts so they don't have to steal yours!


I was provided a free t-shirt for the purpose of this review.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, you bugger - I was going to take a picture of Freyja in the T shirt for my review of this company, and you beat me to it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that t-shirt. I am monkey mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I get a parcel... That is a very cute T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails