Sunday, 16 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

This week I'm joining in with Michelle at Mummy From The Heart new weekly blog hop.


I didn't join in last week as I was being miserable and couldn't think of any!

This week though I've cheered up so here goes.....

1. I've got a tattoo, I have already blogged about it here, but I love it. I was very nervous about getting it as I'm the worlds biggest wimp and it's quite large, also I was worried that I'd look at it afterwards and think 'What the hell have I done'. But I haven't and therefore I'm over the moon with it!

2. Leo is making me laugh every single day.  He is learning new words every day now it seems and is amazing me with the things he comes out with.

3. The sun is shining, and although it's still quite chilly spring seems closer and I'll be able to stop cursing our marble floors very soon!

Has that cheered you up too? If not check out the other entries......

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a pretty happy 3 reasons!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails