Thursday, 27 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3

I'm loving this new weekly meme from Michelle at Mummy with a heart, because even if I think I'm not cheerful once I think about it I can always find reasons why I should be!

1. Yesterday one of my best friends called from the UK to say she has booked to come and see me in April. I was really pleased to hear from her and very surprised when she told me her plans - I even did a happy dance round the kitchen and drank a few glasses of wine in celebration!

2. I had an email from another good friend in the UK today who I haven't heard from in ages. I did send her one almost a month ago but I know what she's like for replying, it was nice to finally hear from her. I read and reread the email many times!

3.I had a lovely afternoon with 2 good 'Cyprus' friends and their children today, Leo was so excited when they arrived and was literally jumping for joy and running in circles with happiness. The kids play so well together and I love watching them together, well that and having a cup of tea and natter with the girls of course.

What are your reasons to be cheerful, have a think - I bet you can find at least 3!


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart

5 comments:

  1. I love how Michelle gets us all thinking cheerful thoughts. Glad to have found your blog :) http://insidethewendyhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends are a great reason to be cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just spurred me to send an email to a friend I have seen for ages and sens a little cheer her way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reasons. Friends are so important. So glad to have found your blog through Michelle. Will follow you now as it looks great. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great reason to be cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails