Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Me and my boy - our year

2010 was the year of Mummy & Leo, it was our first full year together and our first year in Cyprus. We had a great time, met lots of new friends, played on the beach, in the park and spent lots of time in the pool. We laughed, cried and sang 'Row Row Row your boat' a million times.

When I spotted the 'Year in Pictures' Meme at Mummytips  I couldn't resist joining in because not only do I love my photos but it is also a competition to win a ticket to Cybermummy 2011. (and I'd love to go to that!) I made a photo montage in honour of our year.


Click to play this Smilebox collage

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! And impressive putting them together, I keep meaning to do something similar but never seem to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics. I hadn't seen smilebox before. It is fab.
    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails