Wednesday, 19 January 2011

The Gallery - Mother Nature

We are deep in the depths of winter here in Cyprus, granted that is nowhere near as deep as other places but winter it is. Because of this we are getting a fair amount of wind, rain and every now and again some very strange and stunning skies....



These were taken just over a week ago by my friend, I was driving - trying to get home before the world ended it poured with rain or sand or a plague of locusts.... seriously have you ever seen skies like this?!




This post is part of The Gallery. The prompt was Mother Nature - check out other entries for more amazing photos.


13 comments:

  1. They are great pictures aren't they, shame I can't take the credit for them! No problem for the vote - I love the blog! Say hi to Little M from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Clouds are awesome. And I still want to know how they manage to look so solid...and terrifying...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing cloud photographs! I love how they capture the wildness of the sky. Great choice for the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are stunning cloud formations yo have managed to capture there! They do look a bit like the end of the world is night don't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are amazing sky pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really dramatic, I have never seen a sky like that. I would have been rushing too! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm amazed by those cloud formations. Great pics. Mother nature sure is a strange beast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love clouds! My hubby often laughs at me when I take pictures of them, but I don't care! Those are great shots! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those clouds are spectacular and so dramatic! Captured beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what stunning skies! great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joan_the_painter9 October 2012 at 20:39

    Emma, photos well presented along with your blog and Sam, well done for taking them. We had a snow shower in Medway today, which was not expected, here and gone within a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow these pics are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails