Friday, 31 December 2010

Dear so and so - New Year special!

Dear 2010,

It's time to say goodbye, you've been an interesting year, definitely like none I've had before. I won't be too sad to see you go, because although you've not been too bad to us I am all for onwards and upwards in 2011. I will always look back on you with great fondness as I will forget the bad bits (and there weren't that many - either that or I've forgotten  already). You were the first and probably last year that I spent the whole time with my boy, it's not always been fun, I've been very tired at times and at times I've struggled with finding things to do. but on the whole it's been great that I've had this time with him and we've had lots of fun together.

You were the year that Cyprus became our home and we finally settled in to our apartment.

I also developed a love of blogging, when I first started back in 2009, I didn't ever expect to enjoy it this much. I've found some great blogs to read which has got me over my old magazine addiction and is saving me a fortune.

So thank you 2010 for being pretty good to us, I hope 2011 is a worthy successor to you.

Thanks,
Emma.


Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for popping by and reading, and especially commenting on my posts. I hope to 'see' lots more of you in 2011.

Happy New Year

Emma.xxxx


Dear So and So...

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the very best for 2011 - looking forward to many more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll remember 2010 as a big year for you. I hope you feel even more settled in 2011, and I think the tiredness will get better as time moves on and babies grow up - at least that's what I'm telling myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously 2010 was a great year because you met me lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails