Monday, 29 November 2010

The Gallery - Celebrations

There is a possibility that some in  my situation would find this weeks Gallery prompt a little tricky.  Given that I have recently blogged about my wedding, Leo's Christening, and my birthday, not to mention a whole year in Cyprus and Leo's birthday, you would be forgiven for thinking that I'd run out of celebrations to write about.

This is me though and for those that know AJ and I, you will know that we never need a reason to celebrate. I have been going through old photos - (a most enjoyable pastime of mine!) and have still managed to change my mind several times. I've still got so many to choose from so I thought I'd go festive.


This was taken on Christmas Eve back in 2005. A group of us, pre-babies had decided to go out in our local town and thought we'd dress up just for the hell of it!
Note that AJ (the biggest fancy dress fan EVER) still manages to be different!)

We certainly made an entrance as we all walked into the pub.....

Santa Claus is coming to town!
It was a brilliant night,  back in the day Christmas Eve was for drinking and partying and not for helping the real Santa deliver his presents to our little ones.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good! Ho ho ho! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the days! definitely a festive start to Christmas, especially as it is also snowing here at the moment! Love the photo of you all together, it would definitely been a shock to anyone who had, one over the eight, that night, would have been a change from seeing double!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous picture! Looks like you had a lot of fun that night. But would you rather be doing that now then helping santa with his deliveries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were the days eh! Great pictures. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a new tradition! :D

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho ho ho!! What a Santa carry on! That has made me feel a teeny weeny bit more excited about Christmas now!!looks like a great night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Wow and I thought there was just one Santa!! Looks like you had great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, amazing what we all did pre-babies isn't it? Nothing very exciting post-babies that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails