Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Normal service will be resumed shortly!

Please bear with me dear readers, all has not been normal in our household for what now seems like a lifetime!

After planning to get back to normality after my 3 weeks in the UK and our visitors with us for the following 4 we have been attacked by illness. I started it unfortunately with a cold which I battled through (and managed to drink through the pain on my birthday celebrations...more about that later!) and then kindly passed it to AJ where it turned into manflu :)

Just as he was recovering Leo got a sickness bug which he has passed to me, and as of this morning I have now given to AJ. Leo seems fine now thankfully and I'm a lot better but not quite back on top form.

Hopefully it won't be long now until all is well here once again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, hope you all get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we're getting there slowly!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails