Friday, 3 September 2010

Five Question Friday


I found this Friday follow meme from My Little Life and thought I'd join them. You answer the 5 questions then link up so here goes....

1.What do you do when you have time to yourself?
I would say read, as I love reading but in reality I'm more likely to be on the internet, blogging or nosing around on Facebook.  Also as often as I get the chance I'm likely to be sleeping, whether it's an early night or a sneaky nap with Leo - I don't like the fact I want to sleep so much, there is better things I could be doing but hopefully one day I'll be able to do my sleeping all night again without getting up so much!

2.When you look out of your kitchen window what do you see?
Technically I don't have a kitchen window, but we do have triple patio doors from our kitchen/living room and from these you can see fields running pretty much to the sea along with the hotels in the abandoned town of Varosha,,I've blogged about it before here.

3.Who / What would you like to be reincarnated as?
Hmm, don't think I would really. I believe in life after death in some way or another so don't think I need to be reincarnated!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? 
A lack of discipline,  although I'm feeling increasing bad about that as it's really hard! No excuse though really you have to work out how to do it.... and I am working on it, I WILL NOT have a badly behaved child, even if it kills me (and it might just!)

5. Regular or diet soda?
Diet, every time. I didn't do all those years of Slimming World for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I do exactly the same as you when I get time to myself! I used to cross stitch as I found it rather relaxing but these days I find writing a blogging post more relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails