Sunday, 6 June 2010

The Gallery - Still life



Some weeks ago Tara at Sticky Fingers started a weekly photo showcase and with my love of pictures I though it would suit me down to the ground. 


Here in her words is what it's all about.....

The Gallery
If you're new to The Gallery, here's the brief: I will give you a prompt, an idea, a notion and you go out and take a photograph using that prompt. Or just use a photo you already have.
The prompt could be one word, an object, an idea, a phrase, anything, and you have to post a picture which you feel represents that prompt.
Post it on your blog and write about it.
That's it.

This week's theme is Still life and I thought with my weather obsession this would be perfect.


This was taken this afternoon, it's been about this temperature for a while and I love it! It's great to know that it's summer, and it will be summer for months. I know in England we all moan about the weather but I hated it, really hated it. I'd be so confused on a hot sunny day going to work - happy that it was nice out but so depressed feeling like I could miss possibly the only properly hot day for weeks.

I could go into a weather rant, which I will undoubtedly do very soon on here, but for now I'm blogging on the balcony with a peach schnapps  (an unusual drink for me but we're fairly low on choice at home at the moment!) and life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous peach schnapps and glorious weather!! Have a schnapps for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic showing us all how hot it is over there in Cyprus! Mmmmm I have not had peach schnapps for years - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails